«TAKE THE RISK
OR LOSE THE CHANCE»
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE,
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
Please contact us by telephone or email. During an initial no-obligations discussion we will show you how we can help you. The offices of SWISS.LAW Nützi & Partner Ltd. are located in Zug and Schindellegi.
NÜTZI & PARTNER AG
NÜTZI & PARTNER AG
OBERE PAULISTRASSE 24
PHONE +41 41 729 79 79
FAX +41 41 729 79 70
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
Within the use of this website, your personal data will be processed, collected and stored by us, as the data controller for the time necessary to fulfil the specified purposes and legal obligations. In the following we will inform you about what data is involved, how it is processed and what rights you have in this respect.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as Art. 3 lit. a of the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP), personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Scope of Application
This data protection declaration applies to all processing activities that are related to personal data regarding:
• Visit of our website
Depending on personal data processing, in addition to applicable Swiss law (Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) of 19 June 1992, SR 235.1), European data protection law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)) may also or exclusively apply.
Nützi & Partner AG
Tel. +41 41 729 79 78
3. Contact Details of the Swiss Supervisory Authority
Office of the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner
CH – 3003 Bern
Tel. +41 58 462 43 95
II. Processing Activities
Depending on how you relate to us, we process different personal data about you for different purposes and based on different legal bases.
1. Visit of our Website
When you visit our Website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following data is recorded without your intervention and collected until they are automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer;
• Date and time of access;
• Name and URL of the retrieved file;
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL);
• Browser type and browser version as well as other information transmitted by the browser, such as the operating system of your computer, the name of your access provider, your geographical origin, language setting, etc.
The mentioned data will be processed for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the Website;
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our Website.
The legal basis for this data processing lies in our private interest according to art. 13 para. 1 FADP and art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. This data is collected and evaluated for statistical purposes and to improve the quality of the website. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person or to create user profiles with the help of this data.
This information is necessary for the functioning of the website.
At the end of your session, the session cookies are deleted. The log will be kept until ist deletion according to the legal requirements.
2. Google Fonts
Our website uses Google Fonts. These are fonts from Google Inc. Google Ireland Ltd with registered offices at Gordon House, Barrow Street 4, Ireland, (hereinafter «Google») is responsible for all Google services used in the European area.
No cookies are stored in your browser for the use of fonts from Google via Google Fonts. The font files are requested via the Google domains fonts.googleapis.com and fonts.gstatic.com. For more information about the data transferred to Google, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy
When you visit our website, the font files are loaded via a server operated by cyon GmbH with registered offices at Brungässlein 12, 4052 Basel (hereinafter “Cyon”) on behalf our web designer, communicaziun.ch ag with registered offices at Glennerstrasse 17, 7130 Ilanz, Switzerland (hereinafter “Communicaziun”), whereby data from you is transmitted to this Cyon server by such a request. In contrast to the standard implementation of Google Fonts via Google servers, the hosting of the font files by Communicaziun on Cyon servers, which are all located in Switzerland, prevents the transmission of your personal or non-personal data to Google. For more information about the data protection policies of Communicaziun and Cyon, please visit https://communicaziun.ch/datenschutz/ (regarding Communicaziun) and/or https://www.cyon.ch/legal/datenschutzerklaerung (regarding Cyon).
When a Google Fonts request is sent to the Cyon server, your IP address is transmitted as well as non-personal data with reference to the web browser used, such as name, version, language settings and screen resolution of the web browser used.
The fonts from Google Fonts are used to ensure the error-free and appealing presentation of our website. These fonts are optimised for websites and enable the display on all common browsers and mobile devices. Small file sizes ensure faster loading times when visiting our website.
Our use of Google Fonts is based on our overriding legitimate private interest in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 FADP and art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
As mentioned hereinabove, our use of Google Fonts ensures an error-free and appealing presentation of our website on different browsers and devices as well as shorter loading times.
You may block the tracking your personal data via Google Fonts request by using browser extensions (uBlock, PrivacyBadger, Ghostery etc.) or by obscuring your IP address through the use of a VPN. Please note that the partial or complete blocking may mean that you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
The period of storage, if the data transmitted is stored at all, is determined by Cyon. We have no influence on the period of storage.
III. Transfer of Data to Third Parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed and to contractors other than those listed and their sub-contractors.
Third parties are technology providers for the optimal operation of the website.
IV. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data cannot be accessed or removed by unauthorized third parties.
In particular, we ensure that only authorized persons have access to this data by means of appropriate technical (e.g. firewall, SSL encryption, etc.) and organizational (e.g. restriction of authorized persons, etc.) measures. Our data processing and security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including name, address, telephone number or e-mail or IP address.
We use SSL encryption for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as an investment operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, third parties cannot read the data that you transmit to us.
V. Storage Period
We will store your personal information for as long as we consider it necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required and in any case after the maximum retention period of five or ten years required by law. Data that are no longer required and for which there is no legal obligation to retain them will be destroyed once the purpose and justification for doing so no longer apply.
VII. Your Rights
As the person concerned, you may assert various claims against us in accordance with the applicable national and international law.
To meet these claims, we will process your personal data again.
Depending on the applicable law, data subjects may exercise the following rights:
• You can request Information at any time on all data available in our data collection (art. 8 FADP or art. 15 GDPR) relating to you. In particular, you may request information about:
o The purposes of the data processing
o The category of personal data
o The categories of recipients to whom your information has been or will be disclosed
o The planned storage period
o The existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of or to object to data processing
o The existence of a right to lodge a complaint
o The origin of your data, if they have not been collected by us
o The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on its details
• You can immediately request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us (art. 5 FADP or art. 16 GDPR)
• You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it, we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged a complaint to the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR (Art. 18 GDPR).
• You can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request its transmission to another controller (art. 20 GDPR).
• You can request the deletion of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert exercise or defend legal claims (art. 5 FADP or art. 17 GDPR).
• You can withdraw your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future (art. 7 para. 3 GDPR).
• If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is to the direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without stating a special situation (art. 21 GDPR).
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with our data protection advisor or to a supervisory authority (see above) (art. 77 GDPR).
VIII. Actuality and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration